- Saffron Onion Soup with Manchego Cheese Croustade •9
- Caesar Salad, Romaine Hearts, Herb Croutons, Smoked Bacon, Shaved Padano, Roasted Garlic Dressing •14
- House Made Pâté, Organic Greens, Balsamic Dressing with Herb Croustades and House Made Fig Compote •14
- Grilled Calamari Tossed with Parsley, Lemon, Black Olives and Chili •16
- Panko Crusted Crab Cake with Sweet Corn Salsa •16
- House Made Tofu and Chickpea Patties, Mango and Red Onion Pickle, Crispy Cassava •26
- Crystal Malt Crusted Atlantic Salmon, Sea Salt and Vinegar Frites, Cider Butter •32
- Grain Fed Chicken Breast with Cheddar, Scallion and Smashed Fingerling Potato Salad •32
- Grilled AAA Beef Tenderloin with Crispy Fried Onion Rings and Smoked Tomato Chimichurri •43
- Ragoût of Beef Tenderloin Slices with Oyster Mushrooms and Wild Leek Mashed Potatoes •34
All desserts •13
- Lindt Dark Chocolate Mousse with Fresh Berries
- Lindt White Chocolate Cheesecake with Pistachio Brittle
- Maple Pecan Tart
HOURS OF OPERATION
*Closed Easter Friday – Happy Easter all!
Takeout available weekly Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 5:00pm – 7:00pm. Please order at least a day in advance to ensure we have the product available. We are operating on a much smaller scale and are ordering less product to cut down on waste.
HOW TO ORDER
- Choose any items from the above Menu.
- Order by calling (519-780-2246) starting Tuesday every week. Please order at least a day in advance
- Pick-up times will be spaced out so as to avoid any crowds around the restaurant & we are taking all extra precautions within the restaurant to ensure everyone’s health & safety.
- We are still offering Wine to go as well.
Please inform us of any allergies or dietary concerns.
As our menu is currently limited we cannot make substitutions or take special orders. We’re operating on a much smaller scale and in much different circumstances than usual and appreciate your patience as we figure out how to keep operations going through all of this!
Thanks as always for continuing to support us during these ever-changing times! – Gus, Graham & the entire Bin23 crew!